Welcome to the San Diego Chapter of the U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce.
Whether you are a sole proprietor, nonprofit, small business, or multi-national corporation, we can lend to your success. Through networking, education, and advocacy we seek to build a sustainable and vibrant business environment. We are here to support and promote your interests in creating a prosperous and sustainable San Diego region.
Our Mission – To empower businesses and communities towards long-term prosperity through economic, environmental and social sustainability.
Our Approach – By providing networking opportunities for likeminded business people and civic organizations, offering education in the business case for sustainability and social responsibility, advocating for sustainable business policy, and being a valued resource for those seeking to become more sustainable, the San Diego Chapter of the U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce is your partner in advancing a sustainable future for the San Diego region.
The Chamber has one requirement of any joining member: that he or she commit to learning ways to lessen energy and water use, among other things, and to implement as many sustainability measures as is feasible in home and business life.
Value – As a member of the San Diego Chapter of the U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce you benefit from:
- Opportunities to network with like-minded professionals
- Sharing of experiences and best practices
- Access to educational programs on greening your business
- A unified voice in policy issues affecting a sustainable business climate
- Exposure in our Member Business Directory
- Options to obtain various sustainability certifications
- A chance to influence our region’s economic future
- Membership in the U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce